banner lindkin1.jpg


Are you interested in hosting a (virtual) screening? We want to work with you!

Zbig Vision has an extensive library of films by Zbig Rybczynski and Dorota Zglobicka. We work with universities, high schools, museums, art galleries, community organizations, corporations, public libraries, private venues and more. We offer film screenings both in-person and online. 

Whether you are looking to include art films in your programming, create virtual art exhibits, teach online, or host a virtual Q&A with Filmmaker, we have many options for you. 

  • Virtual Screening 

  • At your venue Screening

  • Recorded Q&A with Filmmaker (Send us your questions and we will tape the answers for you) 

  • Live Q&A with Filmmaker

To inquire about rates and details, please fill out our form below to get started.

Tell us a little bit more about yourself, and we’ll get right back to you. Thank you!


  • Fill out the form. 

  • We’ll email you a price quote.

  • Choose your screening type and pay.

  • We’ll send you downloadable promotional materials.

  • We’ll either send you a Digital File, a DVD or a Virtual Watch Page, depending on what you choose.


  • What is Live Q&A with Filmmaker (only)

It means that you can book a live Q&A with Filmmaker (discussion after screening, lecture, masterclass, etc.) 

  • What is Recorded Q&A with Filmmaker (only)

It means you can send your questions and will record the answers, and you can play it at your event.  

Fill out the form below
What are you interested in?
Are you planning to charge for admission?

Thanks for submitting!


The Federal Copyright Act specifies that copyrighted materials like movies can be used publicly if properly licensed. However, neither the rental nor purchase of a movie in store on online carries the right to exhibit it outside of one’s home. The good news is Zbig Vision can properly license films and videos from our catalogue for a copyright compliant exhibition.


What exactly is a public performance?

A public performance is the exhibition of a movie that is shown outside of someone's home, 

What exactly is a virtual screening/streaming?

A virtual screening is the exhibition of a movie that is shown to a group of people via internet, this is also a public performance but virtual.


Who does copyright law apply to?

This law applies to everyone, regardless of:

● Whether admission is charged.

● Whether the institution is commercial or nonprofit.

● Whether a federal, state or local agency is involved.

● What year the movie was produced.


This means colleges, universities, public schools, public libraries, tv channels, VOD, museums, art galleries, open air screenings, recreation departments, summer camps, churches, private clubs, prisons, lodges, businesses and more all must properly license movies to show them publicly.

Do we need a license even if we don’t charge admission? What if someone owns the copy of the movie?

Yes. A license is required for all public performances regardless of whether admission is charged. The rental, purchase, lending or download of a movie does not provide the right to exhibit it publicly outside the home unless the screening is properly licensed.


Who’s responsible if a film is shown without a license?

The management of the venue or premises where the movie is shown bears the ultimate responsibility and consequences of copyright infringement. However, anyone involved with the public performance of copyrighted material could be implicated.


If I purchased a license to show a movie, can I show that movie whenever I want?

Unfortunately, no. Licenses are valid for a specific time-frame, designated in the License Agreement.


A small group is having an informal gathering in our facility. Do we still need a license?

Yes. A license needs to be obtained regardless of the number of people attending the screening if the movie is being shown outside the home.